My distinct professional journey has
laid the building blocks for expertise in client service, project management,
negotiation and creative problem solving – all critical attributes in
navigating successful real estate transactions. From my early beginnings as a
Legal Assistant; serving as Associate Director of PR & Advertising for
fashion designer Pierre Cardin; then serving as Director, Marketing Communications
at AT&T; and most recently a Producer of Broadway and off-Broadway shows, I
have built a solid background as an award-winning marketing and sales professional.
I get things done for my clients by:
- Communicating and navigating the process from beginning to end.
- Staging your property to ensure the best price in the shortest time
- Negotiating the best possible price, terms and conditions -- whether buying or selling.
- Helping to arrange inspections and manage short-term contingencies.
- Being a trusted partner from initial consultation through final walk-thru and settlement.
Since buying or selling real estate can sometimes be complicated and stressful, I enjoy finding the fun in the process to make your real estate experience smooth, clear and worry free.